Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Benutzername: Passwort:

Onlinekurs Clickertraining von Alexandra Kurland

• 159 Antworten
  • 52822 Gelesen

• Think positive!
  • Administrator
  • 29192 Beiträge
    • Click for Balance
Onlinekurs Clickertraining von Alexandra Kurland
« am: 05. September 2013, 09:00:55 »
http://www.theclickercentercourse.com/

Für Menschen, die bei ihr schon einen Kurs mitgemacht haben, gibt es Rabatt (persönlich melden)

Zitat
Hi Everyone,

This fall marks two important milestones for me.  I was thinking about this as I was heading to the barn this morning.  The end of August marks the 20th anniversary of the first time that I went out to the barn with a clicker in hand and a pocket full of treats.  I went out to ask Peregrine what he thought about clicker training.  The answer was he thought it was pretty neat. 

Twenty years on he still thinks it's pretty neat.  So to all the naysayers who try to tell you that clicker training doesn't work, or it's just a passing fad, Peregrine would like to go on record to say that he respectfully disagrees!  He's enjoyed very much living for the past twenty years in a clicker-trained world.

The other milestone is one I've just reached.  I can finally announce that my new on-line course is available and ready for registration.  You can read about the course on my web site at: http://www.theclickercenter.com/New--On-Line-Course.html

Or you can visit the course at: http://www.theclickercentercourse.com

To sign up for the course go to: http://www.theclickercenter.com/On-line-course-registration.html

While you are visiting the course, be certain to look at the list of coaches who will be helping out.  It's an impressive list!  http://www.theclickercentercourse.com/On-Line-Support.html

As you'll see, it's a foundation level course.   It is intended first and foremost for people who are new to clicker training and want to get off to a great start.  Clicker training is an easy concept to understand, but there are lots of small details that make a huge difference to your training success. This course will guide beginners past the pitfalls.  It will get them off to a great start and show them how to make creative use of clicker training.

It is also a great review for people who are already familiar with the clicker and want to get some fresh ideas to liven up their training.  And for those of you who are teaching clicker training, you'll find that it is a tremendous resource to add into your own training program.

In this course you'll be discovering that there is no limit to what you can create out of a great training foundation. It doesn't matter if you ride english or western, if you're a trail rider, an endurance rider, a reiner, a jumper, a dressage rider, or just a weekend pleasure rider - this clicker foundation course applies to all disciplines and interests. If you are starting with a foal, have a green horse, a seasoned campaigner, or an old family friend, you'll find this work applies to them all. 

I'm still tweaking details in the course, so please be patient if you find something that isn't quite right.  Creating the web site for the course has been quite the shaping process!  Horses are easy compared to computers!  Your input helps make the course even better so I welcome comments.

I've set this course up so you can go through it at your own pace.  You don't have to wait for a class to start. You can sign up at any time.  You don't have to keep up with a group.  If you hit a bad patch of weather, that's all right.  You won't be falling behind.  This course is totally about you and your horse - not about competing against someone else's progress. 

It should be noted here that even though I use high powered computers and have designed the course, I am at heart something of a technological dinosaur.  The course is set up more like an old-fashioned mom and pop store than a high tech enterprise.  When you register, you won't be filling out a computer-generated form that is never seen by a human.  You'll be emailing me directly.  I'll be signing you in, and you'll be touching base with me as you complete each unit.  In addition I've put together a great team of coaches for anyone who wants additional help or who just wants to share their clicker successes with someone who truly understands.

I want people to make use of the coaches so I've included a coaching session as part of the initial course registration fee.  The introductory price for the course is $340.  That includes access to the course material for a full year, one session with the coach of your choice, plus access to the videos and training articles we will be adding to the site. 

Discounts on the course are available for those of you who have been regular attendees at my clinics.  If this applies, please contact me privately for details.

I look forward to welcoming everyone to the course.

Alexandra Kurland
theclickercenter.com
Alles kommt zu dem, der warten kann.

• Mitglied
  • 2535 Beiträge
    • www.hylling.de
Re:Onlinekurs Clickertraining von Alexandra Kurland
« Antwort #1 am: 05. September 2013, 16:44:33 »
 ;)

Wollte ich auch gerade posten.
We are limited only by our imagination.
Ken Ramirez

www.hylling.de & www.youtube.com/user/hyxc

• Krümel-Mama
  • Administrator
  • 21525 Beiträge
    • ClickerTiere.de
« Antwort #2 am: 05. September 2013, 21:55:59 »
Habs grad auf Facebook gesehen  :thup:

Fehlt nurnoch der Lotto-Gewinn :geldalle:
LG Tine
Krümel, Alkmene & Mucki

Ab und zu ist es gut, in unserem Streben nach Glück innezuhalten und einfach glücklich zu sein. ~ Guillaume Apollinaire

• Mitglied
  • 2372 Beiträge
    • Meine Fotografie
« Antwort #3 am: 06. September 2013, 08:30:42 »
Oh, das find ich ja sehr fein!
Nur leider bei mir grad auch :geldalle: Mal schauen, wies dann Weihnachten mit dem Geld aussieht...
LG, Sarah und die Carlozei

Annabelle

« Antwort #4 am: 06. September 2013, 08:32:14 »
Habe da zu mal eine allgemeine Frage... ich bin in Englisch leider nicht soooo gut, sodass ich alles von ihr sicher nicht verstehen würde... wird das dann übersetzt oder würde ich dann einfach die Hälfte nicht verstehen  ???

• Think positive!
  • Administrator
  • 29192 Beiträge
    • Click for Balance
« Antwort #5 am: 06. September 2013, 10:36:05 »
hm, solange da niemand neben Dir steht, übersetzt das vermutlich keiner :nixweiss:

hör mal hier rein: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1EYcji-BfQ 

Ehemaliges Mitglied 81

« Antwort #6 am: 07. September 2013, 12:51:04 »
Hab ich das richtig verstanden, dass man jeweils Zugang zu den einzelnen Teilen erhält, Zugang zu Infos, Videos etc für ein Jahr und eine Trainerstunde?
Falls das so richtig ist, hab ich die Sache mit dem Ablauf nicht so richtig verstanden  :juck:
Muss man eine Art Hausaufgabe pro Kursteil einreichen? Weil ich irgendwas von Zertifikat gelesen habe? Vielleicht mag mich hierzu noch mal jemand genau aufklären?  :keks:

• Think positive!
  • Administrator
  • 29192 Beiträge
    • Click for Balance
« Antwort #7 am: 07. September 2013, 12:54:03 »
Ich weiss nix genaues... aber Michaela, die sich da besser auskennt, hat sich auch angemeldet, ich denke sie kann da etwas Klarheit bringen.

verena

« Antwort #8 am: 07. September 2013, 13:55:54 »
Woher die Trainerstunde nehmen ???

Ehemaliges Mitglied 695

« Antwort #9 am: 07. September 2013, 15:21:56 »
Hallo,
Also der Kurs hat 15 Einheiten die chronologisch erarbeitet werden. Zu jeder Einheit gibt es die Erklärungen mit Text und vielen Videoclips. Es gibt auch "Hausaufgaben", denn ihr wollt ja trainieren. Am Ende einer Einheit gibt es ein Quiz, das sendet man ein, danach gibt es das Passwort für die nächste Einheit. Diese Vorgehensweise soll dazu dienen, dass niemand Lektionen überspringt, denn es ist wichtig für den Lernerfolg die Reihenfolge einzuhalten. Beim Abschluss einer Einheit gibt es auch noch eine kleine Belohnung. Was verrate ich aber nicht. Im Grundpreis ist eine coaching session inbegriffen. Diese muss in den ersten Einheiten gemacht werden. Dazu könnt ihr ein Video teilen und bekommt Feedback. Im weiteren verlauf können dann weitere coaching session dazu gekauft werden wer will. Man hat Zugang zu dem Kurs Material für ein Jahr. Danach gibt es Mitgliedschaft damit man weiter auf dem Laufenden bleiben kann. Der Kurs ist komplett in englisch, vielleicht mache ich irgendwann eine Übersetzung. Wer Schwierigkeiten hat , dem kann ich helfen.
Der Kurs ist auf Anfänger ausgerichtet aber erfahrene Trainer können noch so einiges lernen. Wer mehr wissen will kann mich auch direkt anschreiben.

Noryel

« Antwort #10 am: 08. September 2013, 20:57:55 »
Die ganze Sache hört sich zwar gut an,...

Zitat
hör mal hier rein:...

aber ich versteh so gut wie nix!  :cheese:

:geldalle: sowieso

*unqualifizierte Kommentare aus*

• Think positive!
  • Administrator
  • 29192 Beiträge
    • Click for Balance
« Antwort #11 am: 08. September 2013, 22:35:50 »
siehst du, das erleichtert die Entscheidungsfindung doch extrem.  :cheese:

ich hab ihn mir jetzt geholt.  :dops:

• Mitglied
  • 6477 Beiträge
« Antwort #12 am: 08. September 2013, 23:07:51 »
Ich bin beruhigt, ich versteh sie sehr gut  :cheese: Spricht ja fast Dialektfrei, nice. Mal sehen, ob ich mir das dieses Jahr noch leisten kann, oder ob ich ein (zumindestens zum teil) Weihnachtsgeschenk draus mache  :cheese:
LG von Frieda, Nuka, Dorado, Somnum, Baccara, Paula und Mimmi

"Ich hab' gelernt mit Träumen lebenslang fangen zu spielen." Kobito

• Think positive!
  • Administrator
  • 29192 Beiträge
    • Click for Balance
« Antwort #13 am: 08. September 2013, 23:14:53 »
ja, auf den meisten Videos (und vor allem in "echt") ist sie sehr gut zu verstehen und spricht ein ganz klares Englisch.  :nick:

• Think positive!
  • Administrator
  • 29192 Beiträge
    • Click for Balance
« Antwort #14 am: 08. September 2013, 23:15:42 »
Zitat
oder ob ich ein (zumindestens zum teil) Weihnachtsgeschenk draus mach

ich glaub man kann den Kurs auch viertelweise bezahlen.  :nick: